CE and Certificates
CONTINUING EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
GCFV remains committed to providing our conference attendees with continuing education hours necessary to conduct their important work. This year, GCFV has been approved or applied for the following credits:
- CLE - 12 regular continuing legal education hours through the State Bar of Georgia
- FVIP - 12 continuing hours for facilitators of Family Violence Intervention Programs
- GACA - 12 continuing education hours for the Georgia Addiction Counselors Association
- GAMFT - 12 core hours for Georgia Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- LPCA - 12 continuing education hours through the Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia
- NASW - 12 Core continuing education hours through the National Association of Social Workers - Georgia (approval pending)
- POST - 12 continuing education hours through the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council
To receive a certificate of attendance or a CEU certificate, you must sign in at every workshop you attend and complete the overall conference evaluation emailed to you at the conclusion of the conference. After completing the evaluation, you will be provided with a link to download a certificate of attendance and CEU certificates. If you have requested CEUs, your accrediting agency will receive and may review your record of attendance and participation during the conference, to include login and viewing time.
GCFV will use the emails provided by attendees during registration. If you have not been receiving emails from us, please provide an updated email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conclusion of the conference on Wednesday, to ensure you have access to your certificates.
If you are seeking CEUs, you must provide GCFV with your license number or Okey number. If you did not include the number when you registered, please email email@example.com with your license number.
Conference content will be available online through December 31st, but is intended for educational purposes only, not CEUs. Your accrediting agency may provide additional hours for your participation, but you should negotiate that credit independently. FVIPs seeking additional hours for participation should contact Jameelah Ferrell.